[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:Snake Oil (from the Feb 99 Crypto-Gram)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re:Snake Oil (from the Feb 99 Crypto-Gram)
- From: Anonymous <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 05:10:33 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Sender: email@example.com
>A true one-time pad is provably secure
>(against certain attacks), but is also unusable.
Could some please explain why this is so?