[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: greenspan propoganda
- From: Anonymous <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:10:45 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <email@example.com>.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 10:24 PM 2/25/99 -0500, Frederick Burroughs wrote:
>> ALAN GREENSPAN: DON'T WORRY
>> Transcript: The world's most powerful man
>> says don't take your money out of the bank.
>> Leave it there, he says. The real danger is
>> February 25, 1999
>Mr. Greenspan, always the one to spot an opportunity, offers the
>following Y2K hot tip to criminals. This guy's a goldmine.
Don't you recognize PSYOPS when you read them?