[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- From: Anonymous <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:08:18 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Sender: email@example.com
Does anyone have any information regarding the legality of those annoying signature pads used by CompUSA, Sears and a million other retail stores? It seems to me that recording signatures and compiling a database of them is a major civil liberties violation. Comments?