[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
anon fecal matter
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: anon fecal matter
- From: Anonymous <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 05:51:24 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Sender: email@example.com
At 10:34 AM 3/2/99 -0500, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>I can't think of a way that a completely open list like cypherpunks could
>ever be any way other than how it already is.. chaotic.. and that is
>a good thing. But I'm thinking about lists that aim to actually have a
>coherent discussion. It would be nice for such a list to be able to accept
>anonymous submissions without suffering abuse.
>Anyone have a suggested method for achieving this?
You simply ignore the stupid posts. Ignoring them is the
best policy. Don't lose your cool, sir.
--A diff't anon.