[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
$ to enter US; was sig pads
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: $ to enter US; was sig pads
- From: Anonymous <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 05:51:45 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Sender: email@example.com
sAt 04:08 AM 3/2/99 -0600, Brown, R Ken wrote:
>Some travel guides advise us foreigners to always have at least 500 dollars
>(travellers cheques preferred but 10 dollar bills would do) when trying to
>enter the USA as proof tht we can support ourselves & are bona fide
No, no, no. That money is for the thugs who peg you as an unarmed
furringer for driving a renta-car. It is your Social-Decay tax.
-Haste mailings fried my pugs