[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Asimov's Foundation & Embedded Bugs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Asimov's Foundation & Embedded Bugs
- From: Anonymous <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 21:17:02 +0100
- Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.Please report problems or inappropriate use to theremailer administrator at <email@example.com>.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>>A friend of mine told me that the late Pentium bugs in Intel
>>processors were included on purpose, because the Russians used them in
>>their missiles, and the bugs were intended to sabotage their
Read the first _Foundation_ novel. The scientific/priestly caste
sells devices only they can maintain, then shuts off the enemy
at will, or after some time.
The corrupt rulers of their world learn to fear the tech elite,
especially because they do not understand the tech, yet the technology
is the power they crave.
In the novel, I mean.