Watch Guard Firebox II

Hello

Does anyone out there have any hands on experience with the Watch Guard
firebox II?  If so what do you think of it compared to other options on the
market, that you have worked with.  I have worked with the Firebox II for
about a year, but it is the only firewall I have real world experience on.

Jimmy