Re: [FW1] No response from server error on NT GUI.

"Woods, Chris" wrote:

> The GUI for the firewall is consistently giving me a 'No Response From
> Server'
> whenever I try to save the configuration, however, after hitting ok the
> message goes away and everything is saved.

Do you have a host file entry on the firewall which associates its name
with its external IP address?

This can cause this type of problem.

Chris
--
cbrenton@sover.net

* Multiprotocol Network Design & Troubleshooting
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0782120822/geekspeaknet
* Mastering Network Security
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0782123430/geekspeaknet