[FW1] incoming SMTP Failure: "Too many recipients"

Greetings:

I am running FW4.0, and have had the system in place for about 2 months.

I am getting some SMTP failures on incoming mail.

An outside sender sends an email message into our site, with a 'to:'
list of about 80 users, all of which are valid users on our internal
mail server.

Here's the log entry: