[FW1] New Question

My firewall setup includes an internal firewall server which is an
authentication and management server and an external firewall server which
is authentication only. The external server should collect its policy and
send logs to the internal server but when the firewall is started it fails
to fetch itslogs and loads it from localhost.

I remember at some point that there was a configuration file where you could
edit and define the type of encryption the client and servers would use to
validate a session fetching policies and other tasks etc..

Can anyone point me in the right direction of this file.

Thanks in advance.

Ian Bunning
Business Services
Telewest Communications