RE: [FW1] VPN - NAT and Encryption

Joe,

Private Net NAT(hide) --- FW1 ----Internet---- FW1--- NAT(hide)
>> Private Net

Are you using Hide NAT to the External Interface or other Valid IP ?
Is the Encryption/Decryption taking place at the Valid IP or Private Network ?
Sould the Encryption domain for each network be the External or Valid IP or
the Private Network.

This is a FW-1 Gateway VPN-1 to FW-1 Gateway VPN-1

Thanks

Darly